In this video, we learn how to clean skates or rays. First, use a sharp knife to remove the roughness from the top of the ray. After this, stick the knife in both of the sides and cut all the way down. From here, you should just have the middle left and the two sides should go in a bath of clean water to get the dirt off. Continue to repeat this process for all of the rays that you have. You can cook however you want when you are finished cleaning. Make sure you cut the right parts off, the middle is no good to eat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades