Fishing-Live-Bait shows how to tie an improved clinch knot, combining basic knowledge of how to tie a regular knot with an improved technique to make the knot even stronger. You begin by putting the line through the hook and then wrap the end of the line around the main line a total of six times. Wrapping the line that many number of times ensures the strength of the knot. The end of the line goes through the loop next to the hook. The difference between a normal clinch knot and this improved clinch knot, ensures that the end of the line does not come loose through the hook by pushing the end of the line through a hole. By following the steps of this tutorial, you can make a stronger clinch knot in a matter of minutes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades