A loop knot can be used to attach most fishing lures and all hooks and flies. A loop allows greater action of the lure or fly and always ensures the line will pull straight down the shaft. With knots that cinch tight agains the eye of the hook, the may move off to one side causing it not to pull straight.
There are many different types of loop knots but I have found this one to be the easiest to tie and have never had it come loose. I use it for 2 pound fish as well as fish over 100 pounds here in Florida.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades