This great how-to shows clearly how to tie a length of braided line to a fluorocarbon leader. In the video, the demonstrator uses large rope so that the technique can be clearly seen. This trick has been gaining popularity in the freshwater fishing community lately in part because it helps to reduce twist and snarl, but absorbing some of the pull. Follow this super video yourself and see if the trick works for you. When you're out in your boat and you feel the tug of that big mouth bass, you'll be able to have the confidence that your line can hold up to the test.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades