In this Outdoor Recreation video tutorial you will learn how to rig a crankbait. It is so named because it floats on the water and does nothing until the crank is turned. The turning of the crank provides the action to the bait and attracts fish to it. To rig it, there is an attachment point on the diving lip of the crankbait; it can be a small hole for the line to be passed through or a split ring to attach the line. Tie the line to the lip with a clinch knot and you are in business. In case of a lipless crankbait, a split ring is provided on top of the bait for attaching the line.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades