To fish with a plastic grub or a plastic worm, rig with a lead head so that the lure will go to the bottom and "swim" back to the boat, imitating a crayfish or a baitfish. First, cast your lure out to a likely spot like a rock or a tree or some place that looks like a good habitat for a fish. Let the bait hit bottom because bass like to watch it come down. They will swim over and inspect the lure on the bottom. You can raise your rod to lift the lure up and down or you can reel in the lure slowly and gently all the way in. On any given day, the fish will prefer one retrieve to another so try both methods when fishing with plastic baits.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades