In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to restring a fishing pole. Begin by twisting off the drag cap and take off the spool. Take your fishing line and run it down the rode holes. Flip your bail up and tie a quick knot. Put it on the spool and reel it in. Hold the rope with some tension and reel it in slowly. If you reel it in too fast, the line will easily get tangled and you will have to remove or cut off the line. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in fishing and would like to learn how to resting a fishing pole.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades