Mark The Shark is educating any outdoor enthusiast as to how to use his a spinning reel when fishing. After establishing a spinning reel is what you are using, it is best to adjust the tension of the line using the drag wheel. The drag wheel is a dial that can usually be found on the top of the reel, and it turns clockwise to increase tension and counterclockwise to decrease tension. Once the tension is adjusted properly for what you are fishing, it is time to cast. To begin, you should open up the bail on the reel (making it parallel to the rod). Then, hold the rod with your right hand, you should grab the line with your index finger, pulling it into the rod. After this, pull out a small amount of line to create slack for the cast; once you feel you've enough slack simply throw out your line for a cast. After following these steps you've successfully learned how to us a spinning reel! Reel it in and repeat as needed; be sure to catch a big one!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades