If you like to catch big fish and small fish… anything… then the one way you'll catch anything is with the horsehead jig. Wade Bourne, host of Wade's World on MyOutdoorTV, shows you how to use the horsehead jig.
This is a little leadhead jig with a very small spinner attached beneath the head. Crappie, bluegill, and even bass love it. It's perfect for spinning tackle.
How do you fish it?
You just throw it out, let it sink close to the bottom and start a very slow retrieve. The little spinner head vibrates to attract fish.
Where do you fish it?
You fish it around riprap banks, gravel points, anywhere panfish like to live. Keep the bait coming, and the horsehead design will make it through it. A horsehead jig is a great bait.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades