Watch this instructional video to learn how to use buzz bait. Buzz baiting uses counter rotating pepper jigs buzz bait with a drop down head. What you'll want to do with this one is just make a good long casts. You want to get it tightly covered as you can right along the edges and breaks, bounce it over rocks, go right through the middle of the brush. It'll stay fairly weaveless as long as you'll keep it moving, and be aggressive with it. Fish it where you don't think you can get anything else. With the buzz bait, it's all about the noise. Keep your rod tip fairly high. As you hear that blade popping and gurgling across the surface, it'll sound like a little school of a shad breaking the surface.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades