The world's fair know was created by Gary Martin and was selected by a panel of outdoor writers to be the best new know from nearly 500 knot entries. It was given the name World's Fair know by Mr. Martin because it was first demonstrated by him at the 1982 World's Fair.
This knot is an excellent choice for tying a drop shot rig if you leave the tad end as long as you wish for the weighted end. Follow along with this animated howto animation to learn how to tie the World's Fair knot for outdoor recreational fishing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades