In this Outdoor Recreation video tutorial you will learn how to tie a "Uni-to-Uni" knot for kayak fishing. When fishing for Tuna, you don‚Äôt need a heavy leader. You need a 30 -40 lb test as a leader. Most spools come in 25 yard roll. Take half of the roll and use it as the leader. To tie the leader to the main line, you will need the uni-to-uni knot. Tying the uni-to-uni knot is pretty simple. Lay the main line and the leader parallel to each other going in opposite directions. Loop the main line around one finger, and wrap the tag around six times. Then pull both the ends slowly and tighten them. This is one side of the uni knot. Repeat it at the other end and you have the second uni knot. Now pull both ends so that both the uni knots are together. Watch the video for the demonstration.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades