In this video, you can learn how to tie a uni knot. He uses a snap-hook and a blue rope to demonstrates. He pulls the rope through the hook and makes a loop that crosses over the two pieces of rope. He pulls the rope through the hole six or eight times. Then pull on the hook to tighten the knot. When you pull the rope, the knot slides up to the hook. He explains that the uni knot can be used to loop a fishing line onto a hook or over a reel. It can also be used to tie two lines together making one uni knot and then creating a second one that loops through the first one. The uni knot works very well for tying fishing lines in several different ways.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades