The Trilene knot is a multi-purpose knot that can be used in fishing to attach hooks, swivels and lures. This is a great knot because it resists slips and failures.
In this tutorial, learn how to tie this great knot. So, get your hook and line ready and let's get fishing!
Hold the hook in your left hand, and take the line in your right.
Thread it through the eye of the hook.
Bring about five inches of line through the hook. Take the tag end of the line back through the eye of the hook just like you did the first time. The loop should now be doubled around the eye of the hook.
Take the tag end and wrap it around the main line coming from your reel. Be sure to stay close to the double loop.
Wrap this around 5 times tightly.
Take the tag end of the line and bring it through the center loop. Pull firmly without stopping until it is firmly secured. You're all set!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades