One of the best fisherman's knots you could employ on monofilament nylon fishing line is the Trilene knot. It's a favorite knot in every fisher's bag of tricks, and it should be in your arsenal, too! Watch and learn as Wade Bourne of MyOutdoorTV shows you how to tie a Trilene Knot.
The Trilene Knot is a strong and reliable knot to join monofilament line to hooks, swivels and lures. It resists slippage and failures.
The double wrap of line through the eye takes some of the strain and may be responsible for claims that this knot retains a high proportion of ideal line strength. This is more likely when the thickness of the eye is greater than the line diameter.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades