In this tutorial, we learn how to tie a Texas rig. First, get your worm and your side hook, then hook the worm to the fishing rod and hook. Tie a knot around the fishing line so it stays in place then you will be ready to use! This is great to use when you are out fishing, and will bring in a lot of fish. Make sure when you hook the hook into the worm, you thread it through so the hook doesn't obviously show. Fish will be attracted to the worm, then get caught on your hook because they won't see it. Enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades