Learn how to tie the snell fishing knot. 1. Run line through the eye and down the shank of the hook. Form a loop behind the eye with the line against the hook shank. 2. Pass tag end around line and shank and through loop four plus times. Keep turns in a neat row and pull tag end to tighten turns around the shank. 3. Work coil or turns down the shank to the eye by pulling on standing line. Pull alternately on tag end and standing line until snug. Congratulations! You just learned how to tie the snell knot for fishing! Hope this knot tying instructional video helped you.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades