This is a video tutorial in the Outdoor Recreation category where you are going to learn how to tie a snell knot to a fishing hook. This knot is different from the usual ones and is one of the strongest fishing knots for tying a fishing hook to fishing line. It is also the easiest to tie. Take a fishing line about a meter long and a number 6 tuna circle hook. Pass the line through the eye starting from the front and coming out at the back. Hold the end of the line and the hook together, wrap the line 6 or 7 times and finch it. Now get the other end of the line, pass it back through the eye of the hook, give it a pull and that's it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades