No, this isn't called the "snail" knot. It's the "snell" knot, and is the perfect knot for attaching an eyed fishing hook to fishing line. The snell knot is a favorite among fishermen, and is the perfect hitch knot to learn. Wade Bourne of MyOutdoorTV will show you exactly how to tie the snell knot.
Snelling means tying the knot away from the eye of the hook. It's used often in sea fishing, but works well for any type of fishing to increase strength and improve catch rates with bigger fish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades