The slim beauty knot is an excellent knot for attaching leaders to class tippet or leaders to the main line. Another good use is to attach a fluorocarbon or mono leader to braided line. 1. Tie a double overhand knot in end of leader. Pull knot semi-tight to form a figure eight. 2. Double 15-24" of main line and pass through top and bottom of figure eight. Warp four times down the leader and three times back again. Pass loop through first gap formed by the wraps. 3. Tighten down figure eight fishing knot in leader (pull 1). Then make a fast steady pull with the leader and the doubled main line (not the double loop) (pull 2). 4. Trim off loop and tag end of the double line. Hope this fishing knot instructional video helps you master the slim beauty knot!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades