Ever wonder how to tie the seaguar knot for fishing? Then stay tuned for this fishing knot tutorial video. The seaguar knot was introduced by the factory reps from fluorocarbon manufacturer Seaguar, this easy to tie and reliable fishing knot joins fluorocarbon leaders to monofilament line. 1. Make a loop in the line and in the leader and hold loops side by side. Note: line running from left is on top. 2. Insert index finger into loops and make 3 full counter clockwise twists. 3. Hold loops open and feed tag end of line & entire leader through loop, following finger out of loop. 4. Moisten lines and pull on all four ends to cinch the seaguar knot into a figure eight. Alternately pull ends and leader/line to tighten. Voila! You have just tied the seaguar fishing knot!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades