Ever wonder how to tie the rapala fishing knot? Wonder no more. Watch this instrucional knot tying video and find out. The rapala knot is a popular method to tie a lure (such as a rapala!) to a line such that it can move freely and unimpeded by the knot. Essentially the same as the non slip mono loop, the knot has one more step in it's making. Whether this makes it more secure is still up to debate. It does make it slightly more difficult to tighten down neatly, but with practice it can be done. You should know how to tie one or the other for the occasions that you want your bait to swim more naturally.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades