In this how-to video, you will learn how to tie a patanosta rig for beach fishing. This will be useful for catching fish in the summer. Make sure that the sinker and bait are not too far away from each other. If you cast this out, the casting distance will not be reduced by a circular motion that the bait and sinker will make if tied improperly. First, place only about a foot and a half distance. Form a loop, wrap it around about three times, and pull the hook through the leftover loop. Pull it tight and you have your standard patanosta rig. This will cast out as one weight as opposed to two weights. By viewing this video, you will learn how to tie a proper patanosta rig to make your fishing experience more enjoyable.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades