The Palomar Knot is both quick an easy to tie. It is also very strong and therefor a very popular fishing knot. The only downside is that the palomar knot uses a little more line than other similar fishing knots. So if used in a tapered leader it will shorten the line more quickly. But when the palomar knot is used with small lures, hooks and swivels it is superior to many other fishing knots for being quick, easy and very strong. Also the palomar is so simple that it can be tied in the dark. Watch this video knot tying tutorial and learn how to tie a palomar knot for fishing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades