In this video, we learn how to tie a Palomar knot to secure a fishing line. This knot is pretty easy to tie, it won't take long. First, you will take the fishing line and make it into a loop. After this, insert it through the eye on the hook. Next, bring it back over and then tie an overhand knot, leaving it a little loose when you tie it. You should be able to see the working end hanging down. Now, take the loop and put it over the hook. Now when you tighten it up, you will have the completed knot, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades