Use 12 inches of fishing line and a fishing hook. Make a large loop, folding the fishing line in half and put the fishing hook through it about a quarter of the way down the fishing line. Take the loop under the hook, draw it through the hole that was created. Pull to tighten. Next, take the small, loose end of the loop and place it around the fish hook. Pull the fishing hook through. Pull the end of the fishing line tightly so that the knot is firm and secure. Watch the video for more information.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades