Watch this knot tying instructional video and learn how to tie the improved clinch knot for fishing. The improved clinch knot has become one one of the most popular fishing knots for tying terminal tackle connections. It is quick and easy to tie and is strong and reliable. The improved clinch knot can be difficult to tie in lines in excess of 30 lb test. Five+ turns around the standing line is generally recommended, four can be used in heavy line. This fishing knot is not recommended with braided lines. 1. Thread end of the line through the eye of the hook, swivel or lure. Double back and make five or more turns around the standing line. Bring the end of the line through the first loop formed behind the eye, then through the big loop.
2. Wet the knot and pull slightly on the tag end to draw up coils. Pull on the standing line to form a knot with coils pressed neatly together. Slide tight against the eye and clip the tag end.
Congratulations! You just learned how to tie the improved cinch fishing knot!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades