In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to tie a fly fishing line to the backing. Users will need a nail knot tool. Put the backing into the tool, leaving about 6 inches sticking out. The wrap the line around the tool 5 times, pushing the loops together. Take the end of the line and run it through the groove of the tool. Put the fly line through the other end about 2-3 inches. Then hold the loops in your hand, remove the tool and pull on the backing to tie it. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy fishing and would like to learn how to tie a fly fishing line to the backing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades