To begin with you have to pass the line all the way through the eye of the hook and do it crosswise seven or eight times. Run it through the loop once more and then pass it all the way through the main loop of the line. Make certain that your line is wet. Another special way is that you can tie a loop on the line and then craft another loop and then pass it all the way through the eye of the hook and then bind it and cut it off. One more way to create a knot for the live bait is first craft a loop and then pass it crossways over three or four times. Now haul the hook nice and firm. Then with pliers craft a little loop for the live bait. That's it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades