In this tutorial, we learn how to tie fishing jigs. First, go through the eye of the jig with your thread, then make a fisherman's knot making seven to eight turns. Now, go through the loop with the end of the string and pull it tight. Then, cut the end off and make sure you have four to five feet of lead left. You can put a swivel on the end of it, then tie another fisherman's knot. When finished, this will go to your main line on your other rod and you will be ready to go! This is easy to make and only takes a few seconds to complete!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades