Here's some video instructions on how to tie a Figure Of Eight Loop. The Figure Of Eight Loop is a quick and easy loop knot that forms an end loop. If the figure of eight loop is tied midline it is called a blood bight knot but the correct name when tied as an end loop is figure of eight loop. It will retain around 70 percent of the lines breaking strength and can be used to attach hooks, sinkers or droppers. Watch this video knot tying tutorial and learn how to tie a figure of eight loop knot for fishing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades