In this video we learn how to tie an easy fishing knot system. First, put the line through the hook and pull. Then, take the end of the line and make it come through the loop. Bring this over and then you will have a hole at the bottom of the string. Take the end of the line and put it through the hole around six to eight times to get a strong knot. Then, pull on the main line and you will see the knot glide up to the hook, To go lower, just pull it down. This creates a strong and efficient knot, enjoy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades