The Duncan's Loop form a loop at the end of the line. Unlike many other loop knots the Duncan's loop can easily be adjusted to the desired size before it is pulled tight. It is often used by fly fishermen to attach a fly to the leader but can be used in other applications as well. This compact knot is easy to tie and will retain around 85 percent of the lines original breaking strength. Watch this video fishing tutorial and learn how to tie a Duncan's loop knot.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades