This video teaches how to tie the Dropper Loop fishing knot. The presenter explains the uses of the Dropper Loop, then begins the instructions. First, make a loop in your line, remembering that the size of this loop will affect the size of loop you have when the knot is tied and sizing accordingly. Take the end of the line and make another loop that goes inside of the big loop and then wraps around the line 4 times. Now you have a big loop, and a length of wrapped line with a hole in the middle. Take the big loop and pull it through the hole. Push the knots toward the loop and pull tight. Do this on both sides. This completes the Dropper Loop knot.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades