In this tutorial, we learn how to tie a Carolina rig fishing line. First, grab your favorite type of hook, then apply it to a Carolina rig that has a bead on it to protect the knot from sliding up. You can also use a giant worm on your Carolina rig to have better results while fishing. Push the hook into the worm, and thread it through so it's secure. This type of fishing line is used to fish on the bottom and can be used to catch more fish and a different type. Use this as often as you'd like and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades