This video teaches you how to tie a blood knot which is used to tie two lines together in a very strong knot. Fly fisherman use this knot for making their own fly leaders. Wrap the right line around the left line five times. Take the end of the right line and put it in between the left wrapped line and the back of the right line. Wrap the left line around the right line five times, repeating the earlier procedure. Make sure you bring the line up through the hole that is created in front of the wrappings so that the two opposite lines are going different directions. Pull the lines tightly and your blood knot is complete.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades