First of all pass the line through the eye of the hook and do it across seven or eight times. Run it through the loop again and then pass it through the main loop of the line. Make sure that your line is wet. Another different way is that you can tie a loop on the line and then make another loop and then pass it through the eye of the hook and then tie it and cut it off. Another way to make a knot for the live bait is first make a loop and then pass it across over three or four times. Now pull the hook nice and tight. Then with pliers make a little loop for the live bait. That's it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades