This video shows us how to tie an arbor knot for fishing. Here a blue rope is taken to explain how it is done but actually the fishing net is used to tie such knots. The rope is taken and is made a loop, and the line is made to pass through the loop to make the first knot which is actually a very basic knot. Then the rope along with the knot is wind around the reel and the line is made to pass through the knot which was previously done. But the line may come out of the knot so for that, another knot is made at the end of the line which was made to pass through the first knot. With this the line will not be coming out of the first knot and will be held firmly within the first knot. Then it is put over the reel and you cant just pull the rope to tighten it but instead you need to adjust to make sure it is held tightly against the reel. In this way you get to tie the arbor knot used for fishing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades