The Albright knot is also referred to as the Albright special, and although commonly called a knot, it's more accurately a bend. It's a strong fisherman's knot which binds two fishing lines together, both of different diameters. If you want to learn how to tie it, let Wade Bourne of MyOutdoorTV show you how it's done.
It's one of the most reliable knots for tying together two lines of unequal diameter.
The Albright works well when you have to tie the 15-pound test line on your rig to the 20-pound test you currently have on your reel spool or when tying monofilament backing to a fly line.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades