The Rapala Knot is the knot that the Rapala brothers recommend to use with Rapala lures. The Rapala Knot attaches the lure with a loop at the end of the line. The loop will allow the lure to move freely and naturally. The Rapala brother also emphasize that the line is attached directly to the eye of the lure without the use of a snap or swirvel. Again this is to insure a natural movement. Follow along with this HowTo video tutorial to learn how to tie a rapala loop the next time you go fishing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades