In this how-to video, you will learn how to throw a cast net while sitting down. Take your index finger, middle finger, ring finger, and pinky in order to throw. This counts for about a third of the lid. Take the other end with your weaker hand. Once this is done, you just simply toss it. If you are sitting down, grab the net by the horn and half of two thirds of the way down. Make sure that a lot of net is hanging down, as it will make throwing harder and it may catch on the kayak. Viewing this video will show you an easy way to cast a net while sitting.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades