First, you have to lay down your net and bundle up the rope in one hand like an extension cord all the way up to the net. Hold the net in the same hand, and grasp the rim of the net with the other hand. When you want to throw the net, grab the net midway with the rim in the other hand, and throw it towards your target with some spin, so the net lands flat on the water. If the net landed properly, it should sink slowly to the bottom, trapping some fish underneath it. To retract the net, simply jerk the rope a few times and then pull it in.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades