This Outdoor Recreation video tutorial shows how to spool a line on a deep sea spinning reel. This video is from marktheshark. First get the end of the line, put it through the guide at the top end of the rod, and then pass the line through all the guides making sure that you don't miss a guide. Open the bell, go around the spool twice, twist the line six times, put a knot and tighten the knot fully. Cut off the excess. Close the bell and now add line to the spinning reel by rotating the spool handle. The line is coming from another spool that is kept in bucket with ice and is free to rotate. That's it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades