Believe it or not, you are more likely to hurt yourself or others with a dull knife. Not only are sharp knives better to cut with, they are much safer to use. When you are fishing, the fillet knife is one of your most important instruments. In this tutorial, you will learn how to sharpen your knife on the go and keep your instrument in tip top shape. In order to sharpen a fillet knife, place the blade of the knife in the "V" of an Accusharp tool before following the blade off the table. In this video you will learn how to visually inspect a fillet knife to see if it's sharp enough with help from the owner of a tackle shop in this instructional clip on sharpening fillet knives.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades