Trails demonstrates how to set up a spin cast pole when fishing for trout. In a traditional spin cast pole, look for an ultra light set up of 4. 5 to 5 feet long. Find a pole that has ultra light action with a 4 pound power pro and a 4 pound carbon leader. Don't go overboard with the pound test on the line with the leader material because it will make the trout shy and you will get less strikes. You can even go down to a two pound test on the leader. For trout, use small gold spoons and small inline spinners. Also consider using small snap swivels which allow you to quickly change lures which helps with finicky trout.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades