This is a great instructional video on how to set up a fishing pole for bass fishing. If you want to set up a fishing pole for bass fishing, you have to use a 6 1/2-foot, medium-action spinning rod with a medium-sized reel. You can discover why it's important not to overpower a bass fishing setup with help from a commercial fisherman in this video on fishing equipment. First you need to insert the thread into the spool and grab it with your little finger. You have to pull it out now. Tie the thread into a knot. Now if you can wind the thread. But you should not do it too fast.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades