A roll cast is a way to throw your rod and catch more fish. Specifically, in fly fishing, a roll cast is performed by tipping the rod back to two o'clock and throwing it as if it were a ball. You would use a roll cast on a windy day to get the best toss. You will learn how to perform this maneuver with help from an experienced fly fisherman in this tutorial. This video will show you exactly what you need to know to roll cast your rod and line. You will learn everything necessary, step by step.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades