Take your fishing line and run it through the guides on the fishing pole. Of course, for you beginners, start at the bottom as the line in on the reel and work up. While doing this, release your bail. After you have finished running the line, pull the bail back over. This keeps the line from running out. Now we are going to do a overhand loop by making a loop which doubles the line. Make an overhand knot, about 8 inches up from the lower loop. You will twist the loop and then run the double loop through the twisted line and pull at both ends to set the knot. Now you will go up another 8 inches and repeat that knot. Repeat a third time going up another 8 inches. You are now ready to put the weight through the bottom loop by pulling the loop through the hook and wrapping it around the sinker. Repeat this process with the other two loops, but this time place two fish hooks instead of the sinkers. You are now ready to go catch the big one.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades