In this tutorial we learn how to rig a fly line. Start by preparing the floating line or sinking line to accept the fly. Carefully unwind your leader, then fasten it over the perfection loop and thread it through the fly line perfection loop. This should make a nice tight knot so you have a nice tight fly. When finished, you can remove the leader then coil it back up and make three loops and save for use later on. It's also smart to carry a pack of weighters in your vest so you can throw them away later instead of littering the river.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades