Mark the Shark demonstrates how to replace fishing line on a reel for deep sea fishing. First make sure to thread the fishing line into the guide ends and that you don't miss any. Put the rod in the rod holder so that you have two free hands to work with the line. Thread the line twice in the spool and make a knot to hold the line in place. Pull the line tight so it's snug against the reel and snip off the loose ends. Turn the crank and make sure that the line feeds into the spool very evenly. Go from end to end. Put the line spool supply source in a bucket of ice to keep it lubricated. Keep tension on the line the whole time so it goes smoothly on the reel when replacing the line.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades